eab navigate software
gv is committed to the success of every student. to accomplish that goal, we are partnering with the educational advisory board (eab) to utilize a technology called navigate.
navigate is a platform that combines technology, research, and consulting to help institutions improve graduation rates through risk identification, coordinated student support, and effectiveness analytics. this initiative is a critical component of a larger conversation at grand view about student advising, persistence, and completion.
navigate software will allow faculty and staff to:
- view a snapshot of critical student information before or during student meetings
- use data to better understand which students may need intervention as they encounter obstacles to learning
- enhance communication with students
- provide holistic and evidenced-driven advice to students based on shared notes in the electronic advising file as well on historical data
- provide powerful analytics to support departmental strategy and decision making
members of the navigate leadership team include: carl moses, debbie barger, tim wheeldon, jay prescott, bonnie hall, beth carlson, debbie gannon, and pam christoffers.
Access training schedules & additional resources